Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jaded Blossom Birthday Guest Designer Spot

Hey, Y'all it's Stefani from Styles by Stefani!  Just stopping by at Jaded Blossom today for my turn at their month of Guest Designers!  We are celebrating their 1 year birthday of the launch of their Stamp and Favor business.

Their products are so fun and I really enjoy making sweet treats for everyone with them.  I haven't had much crafting time these last few months, but check out my blog at Styles by Stefani to see what I've created this year using Jaded Blossom's products. 

Congrats Candace and Michelle on a fun year!  We are all looking forward to see what is coming in the years to come!

So, on to my project....I made a little Happy Meal treat box complete with fries and some mini burgers!


I used the following Jaded Blossom products in my little Happy Meal...Curly Label Die, Curly Everyday Borders, Birthday Kisses, Pattern Kisses, Food & Drink and Make a Wish.  Yes, I do have almost all of the Jaded Blossom products!

I hope you have enjoyed my project and I thank the Jaded Blossom ladies for including me in their celebration!  Congratulations!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously awesome! I love it, it's such a cute idea!!

KropinKat said...

Cool idea - you hit it out of the ballpark! I love the mini hamburgers...

Jamie said...

This is so awesome! Thanks for being a Guest Designer with us!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is such a good idea! I love it Stefani!! Thanks for being a guest designer for us today :)

Michelle said...

This is very coool !!! Love the idea and love those cute mini burgers LOL how funny !! thanks so much for being a GD for us this month to celebrate ♥

Trixie said...

I LOVE this! What a fun idea!

Kate said...

I just LOVE this so much. It's perfect. Thanks for Guest Designing for Jaded Blossom.

Crystal said...

Such a fun project! Stefani-there is no lime green in this project! I had to look twice to make sure it was yours! lol Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month! :0)

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is ridiculously awesome! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's monthly challenge, and being a guest designer!

Jenny – Jaded Blossom DT :)

Julie said...

This is so dang cute!

Juie
Cricut Chick

Robin Marshall Clark said...

This Happy Meal box and all it's friends is so dang cute!!!! What fun! What little kid wouldn't want to receive this?! Awesome job Stefani!

Jennifer said...

Wow!! This is so, so cute!! I love kisses with the little embellishments on the bottom! Love the boxes too! I love this!!

StampNScrapJunkie said...

How original! I would never have thought to do something like that... this is great! :)

T said...

Now, this is my kind of happy meal! Filled with kisses...yummy! Awesome job!